MyFinancialLifeCoach.net is a provider of Financial and Life education, coaching, and seminars for individuals, Church, Non-Profit, and the Workplace. My Financial Life Coach is located in Delaware Ohio and works with folks in Central Ohio and surrounding areas.
When Bryan left active duty military in the early 80’s, he obtained a job making $5 per hour. Bryan did what everyone expected by purchasing a home. Interest rates were around 16%. Times grew very tight, so he sold his $1200 car, bought a $200 car, and worked 2-3 jobs in an attempt to make ends meet. With his housing costs comprising over 60% of his budget, he eventually had to rent out his home and move in with his parents to financially survive.
Bryan married Brenda in 1986, and they began their journey to financial freedom when they began listening to radio broadcasts and reading books authored by Larry Burkett of CFC (Christian Financial Concepts, now known as Crown Ministries).
In 1991, Bryan went through the process of becoming a CFC Certified Counselor. He then began counseling families at a local ministry and facilitating the CFC programs in his local church. In 1998, he developed and began using his own financial training materials. In 2007, Bryan completed the Dave Ramsey Certified Counselor Training Program and continued working with families to better understand and manage their finances.
Bryan has developed a number of financial training materials for individual coaching, seminars, and with the latest being his web-based Balance Up program. These steps include not only financial steps but also key areas such as life goal setting, life balance, time management, prioritization management, and procrastination management.
Bryan spent 25 years with a Fortune 125 company in various roles and areas including Insurance Agent, Claims Adjuster, Business & Technical Consultant, Corporate Training, Product Manager, and Project Manager.
Bryan is a veteran of the United States Coast Guard and a graduate of Mount Vernon Nazarene College with a degree in Business Administration. A big believer in continued education, he spends a minimum of ten hours per week in self development via books, podcasts, seminars, etc. Bryan is the father of three money conscious teenagers (well . . . most of the time) and loves taking trips to the family cabin with his family.
1) Free web resources on time management, money management, related articles, forms, worksheets, links, etc. Just click on the iFinancial Life Coach tab on the main page of the website.
2). 1:1 Financial Coaching (Dave Ramsey Certified). The coaching is very hands-on and we help you develop a plan specific to your unique situation and help you implement that plan. We follow Dave’s Seven Baby Steps. Contact us directly or contact us via the Dave Ramsey Coaching website.
3). Balance Up Program – 42 Days to Maximize, Energize, and Organize Your Life – Bringing Balance to Your Finances and Your Life. This is a web-based program that delivers 32 lessons over a 42 day period right to your computer.
Balance Up is different than most other programs because it combines Goal Setting, Financial Management, Prioritization Management, Time Management, and Life Balance into a single program.
- Balance Up paces you through the materials in 10-15 minute daily lessons for 5 days a week over a 6 week period. Some sessions require additional time to work through the different exercises as you establish your spending plan, goals, and priorities.
- A link to each lesson of Balance Up is delivered to your email inbox every morning. Couples can receive the lessons in their individual email accounts for total scheduling flexibility. Find out more by going to www.MyFinancialLifeCoach.net
3) Extreme Makeover – Personal Finance Edition PLUS Seminars. EM:PFES-PLUS is a live seminar created and presented by Bryan Cooper. It covers the same topics as the Balance Up program. EM:PFES-PLUS is a four-hour seminar that can be presented in one session, or it can be split into two sessions. The seminar is designed for 10 – 100 participants, and it can be scheduled for evenings or weekends so that couples may attend together. (Ohio only)
4) Extreme Makeover – Personal Finance Edition Seminars. EM:PFES is a live seminar like the EM:PFES–PLUS seminar mentioned above but it does not cover the Creating and Maintaining Life Balance, nor the Setting Life Goals. EM:PFES is a seminar that can be presented in one session, or it can be split into two sessions. The seminar is designed for 10 – 100 participants, and it can be scheduled for evenings or weekends so that couples may attend together. We have a two and three hour version of this seminar. (Ohio only)
5). 1:1 Financial Coaching (Dave Ramsey Certified). The coaching is very hands-on and we help you develop a plan specific to your unique situation and help you implement that plan.
What does the average coaching client look like? We have worked with clients who make between $20,000 a year, and clients who make half a million dollars a year. Approximately 80% of our clients earn $70,000 – $200,000 per year.
Note: Unlike Financial Advisers, we do not sell investments, insurance or other financial products, so we can approach your goals with your needs in mind.My Financial Life Coach, LLC
Bryan Cooper – Financial Life Coach, Owner Suite A, 2280 W William St. Delaware, OH 43015 info@MyFinancialLifeCoach.net www.MyFinancialLifeCoach.net www.Facebook.com/MyFinancialLifeCoach