1) Free web resources on time management, money management, related articles, forms, worksheets, links, etc. Just click on the iFinancial Life Coach tab on the main page of the website. Are you looking for daily motivation? Check out the My Financial Life Coach Facebook page where we post $ tips, time tips, and related articles daily. Just click on like so you will have access to this motivation daily.
2) 1:1 Financial Coaching – Online. By using Webex or Skype, 1:1 coaching is available worldwide. We can have three computers logged in at the same time so coaching is available even if your spouse is in another part of the world. This process consists of three sessions over a 3 month period. Contact us today about this program.
3). Balance Up Program – 42 Days to Maximize, Energize, and Organize Your Life – Bringing Balance to Your Finances and Your Life. We realize not everyone has the time to attend classes so we developed this program to jump start your finances and your life balance. This is a web-based program that delivers 32 lessons over a 42 day period right to your computer.
Balance Up is different than most other programs because it combines Goal Setting, Financial Management, Prioritization Management, Time Management, and Life Balance into a single program.
- Balance Up paces you through the materials in 10-15 minute daily lessons for 5 days a week over a 6 week period. Some sessions require additional time to work through the different exercises as you establish your spending plan, goals, and priorities.
- A link to each lesson of Balance Up is delivered to your email inbox every morning. Couples can receive the lessons in their individual email accounts for total scheduling flexibility. Find out more by going to www.MyFinancialLifeCoach.net
3). 1:1 Financial Coaching (Dave Ramsey Certified). Bryan – owner of My Financial Life Coach is 1 of 8 Dave Ramsey Certified Coaches in Ohio. What does this mean? That means that if you contact http://www.DaveRamsey.com for coaching (and you live in North Central Ohio), they will refer you to Bryan because he has the experience and training required.
The coaching is very hands-on and we help you develop a plan specific to your unique situation and help you implement that plan. We follow Dave’s Seven Baby Steps. Contact us directly or contact us via the Dave Ramsey website.
What does the average coaching client look like? We have worked with clients who make between $20,000 a year, and clients who make $500,000 a year. Approximately 80% of our clients earn $70,000 – $200,000 per year and over 40% have been through Financial Peace University (FPU) prior to coaching. We encourage clients to attend FPU.
4) Extreme Makeover – Personal Finance Edition PLUS Seminars. EM:PFES-PLUS is a live seminar created and presented by Bryan Cooper. It covers the same topics as the Balance Up program. EM:PFES-PLUS is a four-hour seminar that can be presented in one session, or it can be split into two sessions. The seminar is designed for 10 – 100 participants, and it can be scheduled for evenings or weekends so that couples may attend together. (Ohio only)
5) Extreme Makeover – Personal Finance Edition Seminars. EM:PFES is a live seminar like the EM:PFES–PLUS seminar mentioned above but it does not cover the Creating and Maintaining Life Balance, nor the Setting Life Goals. EM:PFES is a seminar that can be presented in one session, or it can be split into two sessions. The seminar is designed for 10 – 100 participants, and it can be scheduled for evenings or weekends so that couples may attend together. We have a two and three hour version of this seminar. (Ohio only)
Note: Unlike Financial Advisers, we do not sell investments, insurance or other financial products, so we can approach your goals with your needs in mind.My Financial Life Coach, LLC
Bryan Cooper – Financial Life Coach, Owner Suite A, 2280 W William St. Delaware, OH 43015 info@MyFinancialLifeCoach.net www.MyFinancialLifeCoach.net www.Facebook.com/MyFinancialLifeCoach Thank you for reading the My Financial Life Coach blog where we talk about money, goals, family, life events, spending, and economic news. We do make every attempt to avoid the topic of politics but we will bring up economic policies that need communicated. You really can take control of your finances and we are here to help you do it.